Artist INTERVIEW: J. JUICE
1. Hey J. Juice, super nice to have the chance to chat with you. What first got you into music?
My friend and I danced in the club and I saw how music changes people's lives, it can make you laugh, cry or have sex so I thought I want to inspire people with music too!
2. How do you balance your time in the studio with other commitments such as a part-time job, family, admin?
Easy we all have 24 hours a day Oprah, Beyonce, Bill Gates, etc so I already 8 is going for sleep and the rest I divided between family, music, and work and try my best not to watch TV
3. What is the biggest mistake you have made within your career to this point?
In the beginning not knowing the business of the music hurt my pockets
4. What’s your favorite TV show?
Don't have one but if I had to pick one Game of Thrones
5. What’s your favorite movie?
6. What jobs have you done other than being an artist?
Army, owned a taxi company, and Invest in Real Estate
7. What is the biggest challenge of being an artist?
Coming up with a hit song
8. What are your plans for the future?
Drop the first Reggaeton dance song in The Carolinas Let It Rip and go on Tour
9. What’s your favorite 70’s artist?
10. Do You Agree with the Pigeon?
I like the way you guys are supporting independent artists
The Pigeon added the new single to his Weekly Gems playlist on Spotify.
You can check out the released music below. If you like what you hear, make sure to follow along so you can stay on top of future releases.
Words by The Pigeon
Discovered via http://musosoup.com
This coverage was created via Musosoup