Artist INTERVIEW: J.JUICE
1. Hey J. Juice, super nice to have the chance to chat with you again. I already know what first got you into music!!
2. Your latest song is another banger! “Let It Rip! Can you tell us more about the making of it and if there were any unusual things happening during the process?
Let It Rip is the first Reggaeton dance song in The Carolinas. So we wanted to bring that Latin flavor that is taking over mainstream music!
3. Are u listening to any 2022 record often?
Yes I'm listing to Cardi B, Bad Bunny, and Daddy Yankee
4. What strengths do you have that you believe make you a great musician?
Believing in GOD
5. What’s the best advice you ever gave?
Visualize what you want then act like you already have it and you will get it
6. Do you listen to any podcasts?
Yes, wholesaling Real Estate podcast with Brent Daniels
7. What was your favorite subject in school?
My favorite is Math
8. What’s your favorite sport?
My favorite is Basketball
9. How is your musosoup experience going?
My experience at Musosoup is going great, awesome people supporting your music are great!
10. Do you know the Pigeonman?
ol not personally but always supporting my music so I feel like I know him
The Pigeon added the new single to his Weekly Gems playlist on Spotify.
You can check out the released music below. If you like what you hear, make sure to follow along so you can stay on top of future releases.
Words by The Pigeon
Discovered via http://musosoup.com
This coverage was created via Musosoup