Artist INTERVIEW: MOTE
1. Cru Cru Mote , super nice to have the chance to chat with you! What first got you into music?
2. Can you tell us a cringe memory of yours?
3. What’s your favorite instrument?
4 Will you tell us something embarassing about you?
5. What’s the best decade for music?
6. What’s your favorite 50’s artist?
7.What’s the best advice you ever gave?
8. How is your musosoup experience going?
9. What’s your favorite 70’s album?
10. Do You agree with the Pigeon?
Hi Pedro! Nice to chat with you. My mother singing me to sleep.
2. Cringe moment... um.. recently I guess whenever I try to have a conversation in German. Although, I'm learning so I don't feel judge myself harshly, but one could.
3. Favorite instrument to play? I don't know if I could pick one otherwise, I'm not good with favourites cause my thoughts on things are always in flux. At the moment I really love playing bass. I got a new one two years ago. It's a vintage 1974 Rickenbacker, and I'm still so thrilled to play it every time I pick it up.
4. I don't embarrass super easily. You have to give a shit what other people think to be embarrassed, and I try to do that less these days. I guess I'm still embarrased by some of my behaviour in the past when I was drinking a lot. It took me a long time to figure out why I was doing it. I used to think it was so normal, and I still have a little shame about it. This is life though, and it ain't easy, and everyone has their own hurdles to get over, so I try not to beat myself up about it.
5. This one. I wasn't releasing Mote music in other decades ;)
6. Miles Davis.
7. Trust the process.
8.Not bad I have to say, people seem to be responding to my work, and for that I am very grateful.
9. Again favourites are hard for me. Today what comes to mind is "Low" by David Bowie
10. I suppose I do agree with Pigeon. It's been nice talking with you. Thanks!
The Pigeon added the new single to his Weekly Gems playlist on Spotify.
You can check out the released music below. If you like what you hear, make sure to follow along so you can stay on top of future releases.
Words by The Pigeon
Discovered via http://musosoup.com
This coverage was created via Musosoup