Artist Interview: RED RELATIONS
1. Hey Casper, super nice to have the chance to chat with you! First and foremost what got you into music?
We started Red Relations in 2020. Before that we had played cover music for many years. Corona pandemic though gave us the time to follow our dreams and therefore started our own rock band. In the following months we meet several times in the rehearse room trying to find our own and unique sound.
2. Your latest song is “Circle Of Diamonds”. Can you tell us more about the making of it and if there were any unusual things happening during the process?
Circle of Diamonds is song about being a young and man, having a party with friends, but also having a hard time staying away from tempting sluts on the street. We believe that many young people (like ourselves) live in a very liberated and prosperous time. We can party all night long and spend money from our parents' credit cards. There are many temptations in the nightlife. For example, shiny sluts on the street corner. How can you resist it in a state of intoxication?
3. What’s your favorite album?
We really love the 2016 album by Dizzy Mizz Lizzy "Forward in reverse". So many powerful and great rock songs like "Made to believe" and "I would if I could" are among our favorites.
4. What is the biggest mistake you have made within your career to this point?
The biggest mistake is that we should have started this band a long time ago. We're just having such a great time together creating these songs.
5. What’s your favorite 2000’s album?
We really like "Everything Glows" album by D-A-D.
6. What are you focusing on right now?
We have focus on being ready for summer concerts and also recording new songs for EP release in October.
7. What accomplishments do you see yourself achieving in the next 5 to 10 years?
We hope to be able to establish ourselves as a great rock band that many people want to come and experience at festivals and stadiums (why not dream big?). We dream of traveling and experiencing the world together, and having the opportunity to explore different cultures.
8. Where is the best place in the world you’ve ever been to?
Hmm. Hard to answer. Some would say at home with mom eating her food ;-)
The Pigeon added the new single, "Circle Of Diamonds" to his Weekly Gems playlist on Spotify. You can check out the released music below. If you like what you hear, make sure to follow along so you can stay on top of future releases.
Interview by The Pigeon
Discovered via http://musosoup.com
This coverage was created via Musosoup