Artist INTERVIEW: SARAFIN
1. Hey Sarafin, super nice to have the chance to chat with you. What first got you into music?
My nana and my parents both got me into music. My nana plays guitar and sings bluegrass whereas my parents growing up had a hug vinyl collection
2. What is the best advice you’ve been given?
My mom told me to live and learn right before I left at 19 to move to Vancouver.
3. Who inspired you to make music?
My Family, Life experiences friends who I've lost that had a huge impact on my life
4. What’s your favorite discography?
Would have to be Kanye West just from his old school approach when he first emerged to his current sound.
5. Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of music?
I like Basketball, Hockey and other sports I enjoy cooking and working on projects.
6. What’s your favorite album?
Big Sean Dark Sky Paradise
7. What was your favorite subject in school?
8. What are you focusing on right now?
I'm currently working on a few singles before I announce any project. i am also mentoring a few artist locally here in Calgary.
I have a few projects that I've produced and recorded for some artist as well dropping soon.
9. What strengths do you have that you believe make you a great musician?
Patience and understanding. Music creation is an ego-less task and I always try to approach each session respecting the music and finding the missing piece to the instrumental.
10. Do You Agree with the Pigeon?
The Pigeon added the new single to his Weekly Gems playlist on Spotify.
You can check out the released music below. If you like what you hear, make sure to follow along so you can stay on top of future releases.
Words by The Pigeon
Discovered via http://musosoup.com
This coverage was created via Musosoup