INTERVIEW: BEN - J
1. Cru Ben - J, super nice to have the chance to chat with you! What first got you into music?
2. What would you be doing right now, if it wasn’t for your music career?
3. When did you fall in love with colors?
4. What are your long term goals?
5. What’s your favorite 2010’s album?
6. Do you enjoy playing videogames?
7. What triggers your nostalgic feelings?
8. How do you spend your time?
9. What’s your favorite 60’s artist?
10. Do You agree with the Pigeon?
1. When I was little I went to a lot of music festivals. The energy and magic of artists being on stage always amazed me. I think growing up in this joyful ambiances brought me to music.
2. I did a lot of dancing while I was younger so I probably would be a dancer. I love to think that I'll still be connected to music.
3. We all fall in love with colors when we are little kids, colors are emotions!
4. I'm preparing my next shows and I have already started writing my next album.
5. Born This Way by Lady Gaga was a clearly a cultural reset for the time being. I can still recall listening to it the first time!
6. Yes, I love to playing games from the Super Mario universe, I also played a lot "The Witcher".
At the moment I'm very focused on my music project and sadly I don't have a lot of time to play videogames.
7. Smells, from time to time you feel smells that bring you directly back to a moment of your childhood or your mom's kitchen.
8. I try to use my free time to create, write and compose, but creativity has no time schedule... so sometimes I get up in the middle of the night, 3-4 o'clock in the morning, and I write down ideas that cross my mind on my textbook.
9. I was born in France and Johnny Hallyday has always been an icon to us. His shows were great and he was a really nice person.
10. Cru Cru! :-P
The Pigeon added the new single to his Weekly Gems playlist on Spotify.
You can check out the released music below. If you like what you hear, make sure to follow along so you can stay on top of future releases.
Words by The Pigeon
Discovered via http://musosoup.com
This coverage was created via Musosoup