INTERVIEW: BRYANNA RAIN
The 36-minute "Petrichor" consists of an unforgettable gender bending experience that mixes throughout its length audaciously electronic pop, disco, funk, etc. constantly aspiring on colorful refinements - it starts through upbeats and catchy hook melodies evolving progressively to a more leftfield and experimental track in the middle, though getting euphoric again! Emotionally heavy piano notes are also valued in the closer.
Check out the original album: "Petrichor"!
1. What’s upp Bryanna, super nice to have the chance to chat with you, What first got you into music?
2. Your latest song. Can you tell us more about the making of it and if there were any unusual things happening during the process? Should we dance to it?
3. If you could go open a show for any artist who would it be?
4. Would you rather stop making music or stop listenning to music?
5. How do you feel the Internet has impacted the music business?
6. What triggers your nostalgic feelings?
7. How do you spend your time?
8. What makes you the happiest?
9. What’s your favorite food?
10. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
1. Bloodlines, and having music all around me as I grew up.
2, Petrichor is a companion and follow up to EPisodes.It came about from extra sessions that had me venting about the world's latest fuckery. I hope you can dance to it, but more so I hope people are motivated to ACT.
3. It would probably be a label mate- maybe Sable Minds, or some other low key artist.
4. There's no "rather," here, but if I had to, I would stop for awhile.
5. Direct delivery and engagement with others even if we're oceans apart.
6.An appreciation for what comes and goes.
7. Skateboarding, video gaming, knitting takes the edge off too.
8. Being alive and hopefully safe and healthy.
9. What day of the week is it?
The Pigeon added the new single to his Weekly Gems playlist on Spotify.
You can check out the released music below. If you like what you hear, make sure to follow along so you can stay on top of future releases.
Words by The Pigeon
Discovered via http://musosoup.com
This coverage was created via Musosoup