INTERVIEW: ELI LEV
1. Cru Cru Eli Lev, super nice to have the chance to chat with you! What first got you into music?
My mom and dad playing vinyls of Simon and Garfunkel, Bob Dylan, and Joni Mitchell.
2. Can you write what was your best performance in your career? How do you remember it?
My sixth grade talent show when I sang my original song 'My White Underwear'
3. Who came first? The chicken or the Egg?
4. What would you do if you had a time machine?
Never use it, I don't want to disrupt the delicate fabric of the time space continuum
5. What memorable responses have you had to your work?
Laughter, tears, smiles, hugs, kind messages, all make it worth while!
6. Do you think that technology is improving lives?
I think technology is a tool that isn't necessarily good or bad, but can be used for either.
7. Do you have a mentor or coach?
Many! Michael Walker from Modern Musician, Cari Cole Vocal Coach, musician Justin Trawick, and Laura Stachowski from Indiana University.
8. What’s your favorite 80’s album?
Prince Purple Rain
9. What are you most proud of?
Having empathy to others
10. Do You agree with the Pigeon?
The Pigeon added the new single to his Weekly Gems playlist on Spotify.
You can check out the released music below. If you like what you hear, make sure to follow along so you can stay on top of future releases.
Words by The Pigeon
Discovered via http://musosoup.com
This coverage was created via Musosoup