INTERVIEW: JANE N' THE JUNGLE
1. Cru Cru Deep Dive Species , super nice to have the chance to chat with you!
Thank you so much for featuring our new single, "Raw as a Jewel" and for all your support!
2. Can you tell us a cringe memory of yours?
At our SXSW performance last year on the mainstage they didn't have any amps for us to use so we freaked out and afraid we might not be able to play if amps didn't arrive in time but luckily we were able to get some loaners that my parents picked up last minute right before we had to go on.
3. What’s your favorite food?
Woodfire pizza and Mexican food
4 Will you tell us something embarrassing about you?
Ugh, that I snore
5. What’s the best decade for music?
The 90's grunge alternative rock
6. What’s your favorite 50’s artist?
7.What’s the best advice you ever gave?
Keep going and don't give up.
8. How is your musosoup experience going?
Great! Everyone has been really sweet and fun to work with!
9. What’s your favorite 70’s album?
Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
10. Do You agree with the Pigeon?
Hmmm yes I guess I do!!!
11. Since you have a BFA in musical theater it's safe to say that you watch a lot of musicals (film and stage) and/or that theatrical albums are your favorites?
I did watch a lot of musicals! Le Miserable is one of my favorites!
After seeing Wicked when I was in high school it inspired me to pursue musical theater as a career.
The Pigeon added the new single to his Weekly Gems playlist on Spotify.
You can check out the released music below. If you like what you hear, make sure to follow along so you can stay on top of new releases!
Words by The Pigeon
Discovered via http://musosoup.com
This coverage was created via Musosoup