INTERVIEW: NICK NOON
1. Cru Cru Deep Nick Noon , super nice to have the chance to chat with you! What first got you into music?
Thank you for having me. Music was just always around and it always resonated with me in a way nothing else ever did.
I just like listening to great records.
2. Can you tell us a nostalgic memory of yours?
All memories are nostalgia aren’t they. I have lots of memories. Some good, some bad. One of my favorite memories is meeting Damon Albarn in Atlanta after Blur played the Tabernacle.
3. What’s your favorite food?
The food that gets me to the next meal
4 Will you tell us something embarrassing about you?
I was born naked but OnlyFans didn’t exist therefor I couldn’t capitalize on it.
5. What’s the best decade for music?
Probably some random decade in the late 1700’s when none of us were alive, but for the modern era, it’s the 1960’s and 1990’s. Easy.
6. What’s your favorite 2030's artist?
I don’t have a crystal ball. And have no idea what artists will be around in the 2030s.
7.What’s the best advice ever given to you?
Just keep going.
8. How is your musosoup experience going?
9. What’s your favorite 70’s album? Pink Moon?
Pink Moon is a great record for sure, but my favorite album of the 70s is most likely Never Mind The Bullocks by The Sex Pistols.
10. Do You agree with the Pigeon?
Agree about what? That I’m a genius? Yes.
The Pigeon added the new single to his Weekly Gems playlist on Spotify.
You can check out the released music below. If you like what you hear, make sure to follow along so you can stay on top of new releases!
Words by The Pigeon
Discovered via http://musosoup.com
This coverage was created via Musosoup