"Sad Girls Rock" BANGS! Bangs demonstrating a rapper with origins in the united kingdom who features a charismatic accent and an edgy performance behind the microphone while emerging into relaxing rhythms and beats inspiring alternative introspective and melancholic feelings !
1. What’s upp Reckless, super nice to have the chance to chat with you, What first got you into music?
2. Your latest song. Can you tell us more about the making of it and if there were any unusual things happening during the process? Should we dance to it?
3. If you could go open a show for any artist who would it be?
4. Would you rather stop making music or stop listenning to music?
5. How do you feel the Internet has impacted the music business?
6. What triggers your nostalgic feelings?
7. How do you spend your time?
8. What makes you the happiest?
9. What’s your favorite food?
10. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
1.What first got me into music was just having music all around me and as a part of my life, I started singing when I was in nursery and was always good at it and then it escalated to rapping at 12/13. it was always there as a comfort and provided a lot enjoyment for me so that’s where it all started pretty much, just from having the talent ,constantly having it around me and also using it as a way to entertain myself amongst my family members.
2. The making of my latest song happened over the course of a couple years. I started making the beat for it during sixth form and at that point I had only just started producing beats. I then wrote the lyrics much later after that as well so it’s been interesting to see the development of the song over the years and how it still tells an accurate story even though it was written so long ago. It’s definitely a song you can rock out to so I highly recommend doing so !
3. If I could open for anyone it would probably be J Cole. I feel like any fan of J Cole who also listens to artists under his label will connect with my music so opening for J Cole would be like the perfect audience. Also J Cole is incredible.
4. This is a very hard question but I would say stop making music because I just can’t imagine I world where I didn’t listen to it.
5. I feel like the internet has a had a major impact in the music business , especially since covid and the rise of tik tok over the last couple years. Tik tok has literally been the reason for the rise of so many talented but also lesser talented artists so my opinion on this topic is very controversial due to clout being given to the wrong people for the wrong reasons and therefor the wrong people are receiving opportunities. The internet is a place with a such a wide spectrum of people so its a great way to grow as an artist and get people listening nonetheless however the power the internet holds can be dangerous in the wrong hands. I feel it has created more success for brand new artists and has now given people the tools to actually build something for themselves musically though so I will say it has worked in our favour.
6. Anything can trigger my nostalgic feelings. My imagination is very broad so anything at all can bring back memories and make me feel nostalgic.
7. I spend my time just focusing on my craft, trying to work on my musical knowledge everyday , weather it’s learning how to play guitar or just watching videos of lyrical breakdowns and just observing other artists, I’m always doing something musical to help push me. Outside of that, i dance, do puzzles and
Spend time with my family. Dancing is another big passion of mine and I love being around my family so I’ll be with my cousins most of the time.
8. Honestly , music and being around my loved ones makes me happiest. My relationships with people are very important to me so if the people I care about are happy, I’ll be happy too. I do struggle a lot in terms of finding happiness but I can recognise that those two things make me very happy.
9. Honestly I don’t have a designated favourite food, my relationship with food is up and down so my favourite food is whatever im fixated on at the time.
10. My favourite Ice cream flavour is 100% cookie dough. The mix between the vanilla and then the chocolate chips is just impeccable every time.
The Pigeon added the new single to his Weekly Gems playlist on Spotify.
You can check out the released music below. If you like what you hear, make sure to follow along so you can stay on top of future releases.
Words by The Pigeon
Discovered via http://musosoup.com
This coverage was created via Musosoup