INTERVIEW: TERRY BARRETT
1. Cru Cru TERRY BARRETT , super nice to have the chance to chat with you! What first got you into music?
2. Can you tell us a cringe memory of yours?
3. What’s your favorite 00’s artist?
4 Will you tell us something embarassing about you?
5. What’s the best decade for music?
6. What’s your favorite 50’s artist?
7.What’s the best advice you ever gave?
8. How is your musosoup experience going?
9. What’s your favorite 70’s album?
10. Do You agree with the Pigeon?
1.My mother would take me to rock shows or have something playing on the television or the radio.
2. Once I opened up for Bon Jovi and the crowd only wanted to see Bon Jovi so they started throwing beer, ice, cups, and anything related to beer at me before I got on the stage. I think I made through 3 songs.
3. There are a couple of groups that I discovered in the 2020s that were popular in the 2000s. I was late to the party. I like a lot of the Desert Blues groups, afrobeat, and Primus.
5. We haven't had the best decade for music yet. It's not this one.
6. I really never listen to 50s music.
7. Sorry, no one ever asks me for advice.
8. Musosoup is an interesting little business that puts a little money in someones pocket and feeds the ego of the artist. A win win situation.
9. I was a big Jethro Tull fan, so I will say A Passion Play.
10. Agree with the Pigeon? Yes, we're are actually getting married in June..
The Pigeon added the new single to his Weekly Gems playlist on Spotify.
You can check out the released music below. If you like what you hear, make sure to follow along so you can stay on top of new releases!
Words by The Pigeon
Discovered via http://musosoup.com
This coverage was created via Musosoup